In-Person Program Application
PLEASE READ: You must complete the form below to start your In-Person Program Application. Once submitted, you will receive a PandaDoc form via email. Your application will not be complete until the PandaDoc form is signed and all required fields and attachments are provided. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED (If not, applicants may speak with the admissions department about taking a Basic Skills Test to satisfy this requirement)
- Must have access to a friendly, untrained dog that meets our Minimum Requirements.
- Must satisfy our Physical Requirements Guidelines.
- $50 application fee (non-refundable).
- Copy of valid driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
- Copy of high school diploma, proof of GED completion, or results of a Basic Skills Test.
- Copy of college transcripts (if applicable).